We value you as our customer and are committed to honouring the trust you've placed in us. We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession.
Pearl Bridal House takes seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information. In this policy we may use "we", "our" and "us" to refer to our Pearl Bridal House company.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We (and our service providers, as described below) may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service.
- To help provide a smooth, efficient shopping experience that is tailored to you.
- To alert you to products, services, and promotional offers and make them more relevant to you.
- To assist in our marketing efforts.
- To improve the content, design and vendor selection of our Site.
- To monitor and manage usage and performance of the Site and our systems.
Information Collected Directly From You
You can visit and browse our Website without entering any personal information. However, if you make a purchase, we will ask for the personal information necessary to fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service. Moreover, if want to have a great shopping experience and access all of our features, promotional offers and special programs, we will ask for certain personal information. For example, we will collect personal information if you subscribe to our email programs or complete a survey.
The information collected depends on the purpose. For example, for a purchase made with a credit card, we collect your name, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses, zip code and credit card information. To enhance your shopping experience, improve our marketing effectiveness or analyze Website use, we collect your purchase history, preference information (such as specific styles or brands that you prefer) and other demographic information (such as gender, age or income range) that you provide to us.
Information Collected Automatically
Like most websites, we automatically collect information about your visit to our Site, including the pages and materials you view, the links you click, the searches you make, purchase information, and other actions you take on our Website. We also collect standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, your geographic location, your browser type and capabilities, your operating system, the date and time you access our Website, session information (such as page response times) and the website from which you linked to or from our Site.
From time to time, we may collect non-personal, statistical information about the use of our Website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay, and which links they click on. We use this information to help us determine which areas of our Website are most popular so we can enhance your visit.
The information we collect gives us an overview of our user base and our users' collective viewing, search and shopping habits and allows us, our vendors and our business partners to tailor content and discounts based on user traffic and otherwise support and enhance your shopping experience, and improve the relevance and effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We don't store any personal information in a cookie and, when you leave our Website, we terminate our interaction with the cookie. The cookie stays on your computer or mobile device, but you can delete it by following the directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being delivered. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access or use some portions and features of our Site and may not get the best shopping experience possible.
Disclosure and External Use of Your Personal Information
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping and fulfilling orders, processing payments, hosting our website and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, tailoring site and email content, serving or managing ads, providing customer service, and analyzing Website data. Some of these companies collect and store information for us as part of their services, or we may provide them with the elements of your personal information that they need to deliver their services. These companies are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and promotional offers and to optimize third-party offers of products and services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that, in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Website (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules, as necessary to support your membership in these programs.
- Acquisitions or Divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve disclosing personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
You may unsubscribe at any time from our email programs by clicking on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every email message. In addition, because we must communicate with you about orders that you have placed, you cannot opt out of receiving emails relating to your orders.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, such as firewalls and encryption technology, to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us.
The transmission of sensitive information (such as your credit card information) we collect from you is encrypted using secure Stripe Service.
To learn more about Stripe's Terms of Service click here.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other third-party websites, and third-party websites may link to our Site. If you visited our Site through a link or a banner advertisement on another site, then that site may be collecting information from users who click on the banner or link. You should review the privacy policies on those sites to see what information is collected and how it is used. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website or for any information you submit to, or that is collected by, a third-party website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last Modified April 28, 2016